In the NewsEdit
- CNN, What a 5,300-year-old mummy wore to his grave, by Madison Park, August 19, 2016
- Scientific Reports (2016): A whole mitochondria analysis of the Tyrolean Iceman’s leather provides insights into the animal sources of Copper Age clothing
- Journal of the Royal Society, Preservation of 5300 year old red blood cells in the Iceman (PDF view) by Marek Janko, Robert W. Stark, Albert Zink, 2 May 2012
- Eurac Research, ÖTZI: A REST, A MEAL, THEN DEATH
- Eurac Research, NEW TATTOOS DISCOVERED ON OETZI!
- Eurac Research, ÖTZI’S BLOOD DETECTED