Savin Sanctuary, located at Tobol River in the Trans-Ural region (geographical latitude - 55,4° North, longitude - 65,5°), is one of the earliest known archeoastronomical objects having circular architecture, as researched in Russia.
- ↑ Savin Sanctuary in the Trans-Urals region, by Tamila Potyomkina
- ↑ EBSCO, Arrangement of Sacred Space in the Burial Area of the Bronze Age Dashti Kozy Cemetery (Central Asia)
- ↑ Harvard (1996), T. M. Potyomkina
- UNESCO (1994), History of Humanity: From the third millennium to the seventh century B.C., Sigfried J. de Laet, Ahmad Hasan Dani, pp.971-80 — Bactrian-Margiana archaeological complex
- Wikipedia, Ural Mountains